Audio-Technica AT899 Omni Condenser Microphone
Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8' (3.0m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Also available as: AT899c - less power module; 55" (1.4m) cable, unterminated AT899c-TH - same as AT899c but in "theater" color (beige) AT899cL4 - less power module; 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with Lemo connector for Sennheiser SK wireless systems AT899cL4-TH - same as AT899cL4 but in "theater" color (beige) AT899cT4 - less power module; 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA4F connector for Shure wireless systems AT899cT5 - less power module; 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA5F connector for ATW-U101 body-pack wireless system AT899cT5-TH - same as AT899cT5 but in "theater" color (beige) AT899cW - less power module; 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems AT899cW-TH - same as AT899cW but in "theater" color (beige)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -43dB (7.0mV) re 1V at 1Pa Battery: -46dB (5.0mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200ohms Battery: 250ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 138dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 116dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 108dB, 1kHz at Max SPL Battery: 86dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off (recessed)
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08" (2.0mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
- Accessories: AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.