Shure PG56 Instrument Microphone, With Drum Mount
The PG56 cardioid dynamic snare/tom microphone is a professional quality microphone, with excellent sound for close-mic drum and percussion applications.
The PG56 has been optimised for use on drums such as snares and toms.
Mounting a PG56:
The PG56 features an integrated stand mount and also includes a A50D drum mount which enables you to easily position the mic directly on a mic stand or a drum.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, A50D drum mount and storage bag.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -56dBV/Pa / 1,6mV/Pa
- Weight: 323g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.