Shure 545SD-LC Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 545SD features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option. A favorite for instrument pickup and recording, the 545SD can also be used on lecterns in public address systems.
What polar pattern does the 545SD have?
The 545SD Classic Unidyne® Instrument Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone.
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -58dBV/Pa / 1,3mV/Pa
- Weight: 298g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.