Shure SM137 Instrument Dynamic Cardioid
The SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid probe microphone with an ultra-thin diaphragm for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
What is the SM137 best suited to?
It's ideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their instrument such as acoustic guitar, cymbals, strings, piano and many others, either in a live or recording environment.
What are the characteristics of the SM137?
The SM137 uses an ultra-thin diaphragm for quick response, a very smooth high end, and tight bass. It has a transformerless design, low-noise operation and 15dB pad for high SPL sound sources.
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- Transfomerless Class-A preamplifier
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20Hz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -45,0dBV/Pa / 8, mV/Pa
- Weight: 195g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.