Beyerdynamic M201TG Directional Microphone (Hypercardioid) For Instruments
Another microphone from the "workhorse stable", the M 201 TG preserves its place in history through sheer performance and reliability and we are proud that it has come to feature here with the classics. A truly sensitive dynamic microphone with a range of applications spanning instruments to vocals, being particularly effective when the microphone has to be placed at a distance from the sound source. It incorporates a "hum-buck" coil that rejects mains borne interference introduced when using the microphone close to video monitors or other mains powered devices.
- Universal microphone for instrument miking
- Integrated hum-buck coil
- Small dimensions for unobtrusive positioning
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Price category: Mid-level
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 18.000Hz
- Dimensions: 24 x 160mm
- Net weight without packaging: 302g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.