Shure SM35 XLR Cardioid Condenser Headset
The new cardioid condenser SM35 headset from Shure features a durable, industry-standard microphone cartridge in a comfortable headset design for hands-free performance made with the multi-instrumentalist in mind.
The new SM35 headset condenser microphone from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones
A tight, unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage.
The SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- This is the standard XLR version - NOT for wireless systems
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.