Shure GLXD24 Digital Wireless Vocal System With SM86
The SM Digital Wireless Vocal System with SM86 Handheld Microphone Cartridge.
Extended high frequency response microphone capsule for smooth lead vocal reproduction.
Revolutionary Shure Digital (GLX-D) Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM86 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: Linkfreq: Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Fixed
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included)
- Case: Included (except GLXD6 Sets)
- Transmitter Display: No
- Receiver Display: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 16 h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Working Range:
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 M) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 M) under ideal conditions
- Transmit Mode: Frequency Hopping
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F), Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.