Sennheiser MKH 20 Omnidirectional Symmetrical Capsule Ultra Low-Noise RF Condenser
The MKH 20 is usually used as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments, and picks up the natural acoustics of the room, though it does have a much wider range of applications as omni-directional microphones do not suffer from 'proximity effect'.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response, switchable for near and diffuse field applications
- High-frequency response can be accentuated by means of a pressure build-up ring
- Slightly increasing directivity at high frequencies to adjust tonal balance
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Dimensions: Ø 25 x 153mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 12.....20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Max. sound pressure level: 134dB / 1 kHz
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1dB
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 10 (18dB) Phantom
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 20 (28) dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Battery Specification: 48 +- 4V Phantom
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.