Audio-Technica AT808G Subcardioid Dynamic XLR Gooseneck Microphone
Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The mic's subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||200-5,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-60 dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|WEIGHT||4.8 oz (135 g)|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.