Audio-Technica AT8010 Microphone
The AT8010 is ideal for interviews, sportscasting and for use as the "mono" mic in conjunction with a stereo microphone. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides natural reproduction of surrounding ambience. The mic's rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use; its internal shock mounting minimizes handling and cable noise. Operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for interviews, group vocals, strings, cymbal overheads, acoustic guitar and piano
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Extremely smooth, extended response on- and off-axis
- Low sensitivity to popping and overload
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Element Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity Phantom: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa ;
- Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance Phantom: 250 ohms
- Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Low Frequency Roll Off 80 Hz, 18 dB/Octave
- Switches Flat, roll-off
- Dynamic Range Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Weight 165 g (5.8 oz)
- Dimensions 178.0 mm (7.01") long, 26.0 mm (1.02") head diameter
- Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.