Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT4041 Microphone
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Audio Technica microphones.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Choose between the AT4051a-EL cardioid condenser head capsule for the modular AT4051a or the hypercardioid AT4053a-EL for the modular AT4053a
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 4.2oz (120g)
- Dimensions: 6.28" (159.5mm) long, 0.83" (21.0mm) body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.