Sennheiser ME 64 Cardioid Microphone Head
The ME 64 is a cardioid microphone head designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. It has a very wide range of applications including reporting, interviews, dubbing, live sound reinforcement and recording applications. Matt black, anodised, scratch-resistant finish.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Excellent directivity across whole frequency range
- Very good feedback rejection
- Effective rejection of incidental rear noise
- High speech clarity
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Wide frequency range
- Integrated pop filter
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 31 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm ( K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 25 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB /1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22,5 x 106 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.