Sennheiser MKH 30 Microphone
The symmetrical transducer design of the MKH 30 produces an unusually wide and smooth frequency response. It is particularly suited to soloists and small instrumental groups and can also serve as an 'S' microphone in MS stereo applications. As a support microphone it is particularly useful in the effective suppression of sounds from adjacent sound sources.
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Dimensions: Ø 25 x 174
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: figure-of-eight
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 (8) mV/Pa +- 1dB
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 13 (19)dB Phantom
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 22 (28) dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 134 (142) / 1 kHz
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Battery Specification: 48 +- 4V Phantom
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.