Sennheiser MKH 40 Cardioid Symmetrical Capsule Ultra Low-Noise RF Condenser Microphone
The MKH 40 has a large number of applications, for example as a main microphone, especially in lightly reverberant or acoustically less perfect rooms, with instrumental groups or for speech applications. Its wide-angled, neutral directional characteristics and high level of reverse attenuation ensure an exceptionally balanced sound.
- Maximum front-to-back ratio
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Current consumption: 2mA
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 134 (142)dB / 1 kHz
- Equivalent noise level: 12 (18)dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 (27)dB
- Dimensions: Ø 25 x 153mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 (8) mV/Pa +- 1dB
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Battery Specification: 48 +- 4V Phantom
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.