AKG C562CM Flush Mount Boundary Layer Microphone
- Small, low-profile boundary layer microphone
- Wide frequency range
- High sensitivity
- Ideal for inconspicuous installation in a room
- Suited for surveillance or recording
The C 562 CM flush-mount boundary microphone uses the same transducer as the C 562 BL. The C 562 CM has been designed specifically for permanent, "invisible" mounting in ceilings, walls, tables, stage props, etc.
Owing to its high sensitivity, the C 562 CM is a perfect tool for surveillance or live recording since a single microphone can cover an entire room. The supplied XLR phantom power adapter connects to the microphone cable through a miniature connector so installation holes can be smaller than the diameter of the phantom power adapter.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional (hemispherical)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB (k=1 %)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 16 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 78 dB
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: 0.5 m (20 in.)
- Finish: matte nickel plated
- Net weight: 30 g (1.1 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 195 g (76.9 oz.)
Omnidirectional boundary microphone. Applications: Live and studio recording, theater, stage miking, ticket window, bank counter, reception desk, restaurant, surveillance, conference. Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 25 mV/Pa; impedance: 600 ohms. Dimensions: 28 mm (1.1 in.) head dia.; 20 mm (0.8 in.) long. Net/shipping weight: 30/195 g (1.1/76.9 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.