Allen & Heath GLD 112 Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition
GLD-112 is a larger version of the popular GLD-80 mixer, with an extra bank of 8 control strips, increasing the channel count to 28 fader strips in 4 layers.
GLD is a user-friendly, cost effective and scalable live digital mixing system, conceptually based on the hugely successful digital iLive series. Plug n' play I/O expanders make it easy to build systems with up to 48 inputs, supported by a full suite of apps, software and personal monitoring solutions.
GLD-112 provides 48 input processing channels, 8 stereo FX returns fed by our acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing without compromise.
Now available in a new GLD Chrome Edition, with sleek new styling, Automatic Mic Mixing, new embedded plugin FX and new compressor models on all channels
GLD-112 has an analogue-style channel processing control section complemented by a graphical 8.4 inch touch screen. A fully-customisable drag ‘n drop layout allows quick and easy assignment of inputs and mixes to fader strips. There are 28 fader strips in 4 layers, each with motorised fader, a channel LCD display which can be named and colour-coded, plus a rotary control for direct access to gain, pan and aux/FX sends. The mixer‘s local I/O comprises 4 XLR mic/line inputs, 4 XLR line outs, 4 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, and digital outputs in SPDIF and AES3 formats.
GLD-112 connects to a range of plug ‘n play I/O racks to build systems with up to 48 microphone inputs. A primary AR2412 or AB168 dSNAKE device, a secondary (daisy-chained) AB168 or AR84, and a further AR84 expander rack can all be connected over 120m CAT5 runs using A&H’s dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and automatic firmware updates to the AudioRacks. All dSNAKE ports are also compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System.
The GLD Remote app provides wireless control for GLD-112, giving the engineer the freedom to walk the room or stage and control the sound right where it is needed. GLD-112 and GLD Remote can work together to provide simultaneous control of independent functions, for example one engineer using the console to mix FoH sound and another using the iPad to mix monitors on stage.
- Compact digital mixer with scalable, remote I/O
- Systems from 4 to 48 mics
- Easy to use, quick to access, analogue style interface
- dSNAKE Cat5 digital snake-up to 120m cable length
- 8.4 inch colour touchscreen for graphical view and setup
- 28 faders, 4 layers, 112 channel strips in a freely customizable layout
- 48 input channels into 30 assignable buses (Aux, Group, Matrix, Main, FX Send) into 20 mix outputs
- 8 stereo RackFX engines with dedicated ‘short' returns with 4-band PEQ
- Full processing on all inputs including trim, polarity, HPF, insert, gate, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay
- Full processing on all outputs including insert, PEQ, GEQ, compressor and delay
- Deep processing embedded plugins including GEQ and compressor models
- Automatic Mic Mixer with up to 44 microphone sources
- LR, None (monitors), LR+M (sum), LR+M (bus), LCR main mix modes
- USB stereo recording and playback
- 16 DCAs / mute groups
- Built-in Talkback, RTA and Signal Generator
- I/O module options for FOH/Monitor split, multitrack recording, link to iLive and more
- MIDI In/Out and Ethernet Network port
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- High end 1dB step recallable mic/line preamps
- User definable channel names and colours
- Engineer's mono Wedge and stereo IEM strips
- Input, output and insert soft patchbays
- Quick copy, paste and reset of mixes and parameters
- Libraries, Scenes and Show memories with USB transfer
- Scene Filters, crossfades and automated recalls
- Get started quickly with Template Shows
- Password protectable user profiles
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.