Peavey 32 FX Mixer
The Peavey 32FX mixer is designed to enhance live sound reproduction and project studio recording, including Silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Peavey mixers.
- 2 stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs
- Dual DSP engine with digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret®, 27-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter
- USB "A" connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
- USB "B" connection for digital audio output and input
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and fixed low cut filters
- 48 volt phantom power
- 6 AUX sends
- 4 sub groups
- Switching power supply
- 28 "SilencerTM Mic Pre" XLR inputs
- Weight Unpacked: 34.00 lb(15.422 kg)
- Weight Packed: 45.00 lb(20.412 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.12"(33.3248 cm)
- Height Packed: 36.12"(91.7448 cm)
- Depth Packed: 22.75"(57.785 cm)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.