RCF QPS 9600 Class HD Professional Power Amplifier
QPS 9600 is a 4 channel power amplifier that can handle exceptionally high power in a compact and lightweight 2 rack units space.
Thanks to the class HD technology, this amplifier delivers up to 4 x 2400 W RMS @ 2 Ohm (4800 W RMS bridged @ 4 Ohm), weighting just 16 kg.
It comes with switched mode power supply which ensures that a predominantly resistive load is presented to the mains power supply; this also leads to an improved amplifier performance at high output levels. Thanks to its high efficiency heat sinks and variable speed DC fans, the QPS 9600 can withstand the hardest heat conditions ensuring great reliability.
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo / mono / bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure high reliability and operating safety
- Front panel signal / clippings / protection/ temperature LEDs indicators
- Minimum load impedance (stereo / mono): 2 Ohm
- XLR input connectors
- SPEAKON NL4 output connectors
- Voltage clip switchable limiters
- small and medium sized PA systems
- Club sound
- Performance and sport venues
- worship systems
- public spaces
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.