QSC RMX4050HD 2 x 1300w @ 4 Ohm Power Amplifier
The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a breakthrough price.
QSC's RMX 4050HD power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile DJs, the RMX 4050HD is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability.
Like its smaller sibling (the RMX 1850HD), the RMX 4050HD is one of two RMX "Heavy Duty" models designed to work as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4 ohms. With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX 4050HD is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The 120 volt versions of the RMX 4050HD accomplish all this with a standard 15 amp plug.
Like all RMX amps, the RMX 4050HD features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon® outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
- The RMX 4050HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2 ohms stereo or 4 ohms bridged applications
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- 3RU chassis only 16" deep
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- 3 year warranty. An optional 3 year extended service contract is available. Ask your dealer for details.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.