JBL VRX915S 15 Inch Bass Reflex Subwoofer
The VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 15" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output.
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 250 Hz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm (19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 250 Hz (+/-3db)
- System Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: 15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit.
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Power coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Net Weight: 26.3 kg (58 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.