JBL VT4888 Mid Size 3-Way Line Array Element
The VT4888 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack® amplified electronics package. Rear-panel mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC® system models.
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz - 18 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W LF, 600W MF, 150W HF
- Sensitivity: 98 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 114 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 degrees nominal, 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 990.6 mm x 355.6 mm x 508 m (39 in x 14 in x 20 in)
- Weight: 51.3 kg (113 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.