JBL VT4887A Compact Bi-Amplified 3-Way Line Array Element
The VT4887A is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Waveguide units couple to create precision HF vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack® amplified electronics package. Rear-panel mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC DP SERIES system products.
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz - 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 67 Hz - 20 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 1000W LF, 225W MF/HF
- Sensitivity: 97 dB LF, 101 dB MF/HF (2.83v/m)
- Nominal Impedances: 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF/HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 100 degrees nominal, 500Hz - 16kHz(-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 787 mm x 281 mm x 415 mm (31" x 11" x 16.3")
- Weight: 30.4 kg (67 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.