JBL VT4882 Mid-Sized Subwoofer Line Array Element
The VT4882 is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for live music and a variety of sound reinforcement applications.
- Advanced Technology Components: Differential Drive® Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers.
- Advanced Construction Techniques with PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; Weatherized components.
- Integrated Suspension System, premium aluminum fixtures provide rigid, reliable hanging arrays designed for vertical orientation at various angles.
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz - 120 Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 110 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1013 mm x 457 mm x 858 mm (39.9" x 18" x 33.8")
- Weight: 53.5 kg (118 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.