JBL VT4881A Compact Very Low Frequency Subwoofer Line Array Element
The VT4881A is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of VLF (Very Low Frequency) musical information for a variety of applications including concert audio and theatrical presentations of all types.
- Advanced technology component: Differential Drive®, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducer.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components Integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC® system products.
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz - 160 Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz - 125 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W
- Sensitivity: 91 dB, 1W / 1m (2.83 Vrms at 3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedances: 8 ohm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 787 mm x 569 mm x 654 mm (31 in x 22.4 in x 25.8 in)
- Weight: 50.4 kg (111 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.