JBL VT4880A Full-Size Subwoofer Line Array Element With Extra Long Excursion Driver
The VT4880A Dual 18" Ultra Long Excursion Subwoofer Line Array Element is designed to deliver high fidelity sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for a wide variety of live music and A/V support applications. Typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations where extended low-frequency performance is desired.
- Advanced, Ultra Long Excursion Components: Differential Drive® Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers
- Advanced Construction Techniques and PlyMax™ panels provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weather-resistant components
- Integrated Suspension System: premium heat-treated alloys. Hingebars included.
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz - 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz - 120 Hz (±3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 4000W
- Sensitivity: 95dB (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1229 mm x 493 mm x 860 mm (48.3" x 19.4" x 33.9")
- Weight: 83.9 kg (185 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.