JBL VRX928LA Lightweight 2-Way Constant Curvature Array System, White
The VRX928LA is a lightweight (28 lb / 13 kg) compact 8" two-way linearray speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- Constant Curvature Array - The waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc enabling them to work together acoustically as if they were a single driver.
- Amplitude Shading- Convenient series of switches on each enclosures that controls the output of each high frequency section in the array.
- Suspension and Rigging.
- Dual Angle Pole Socket - JBL's dual angle pole sockets allow great flexibility in aiming the enclosure (not on - WH version)
- Differential Drive® Woofer.
- Power Rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600W
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 230 mm x 420 mm x 270 mm (9.0 in x 16.5 in x 10.5 in)
- Coverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz - 19 Hz (+/-3db)
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Weight: 12.7 kg (28 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.