JBL VLA601 3-Way Full Range Line Array Module
Variable Line Array Series (VLA Series) is a revolutionary product providing high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances beyond the reach of traditional loudspeaker designs.
- Line array module optimized for permanent install applications.
- Standard version features 3 HF drivers, 2MFdrivers, & 2 LF drivers
- Advanced technology component transducers for low weight and high output.
- Comprehensive rigging points for creating a line array configuration.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish and weatherized components. JBL's WRC or WRX weather protections also available.
- Frequency Range: 42 Hz - 15 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 58 Hz - 12 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Horizontal Coverage: 60°
- Vertical Coverage: Varies with array size and configuration.
- Directivity Factor (Q): 30
- Directivity Index (DI): 15 dB
- System Power Ratings (AES)2: LF: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs. 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs. MF: 700 W (2800 W peak), 100 hrs. HF: 225 W (900 W peak), 2 hrs.
- Maximum SPL3: LF: 132 dB SPL continuous average. MF: 137 dB SPL continuous average. HF: 141 dB SPL continuous average.
- Low Frequency Driver : 2 x 2226H 380 mm (15 in) driver with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 w @ 1 m)4 : 100 dB SPL
- Mid-Frequency Driver : 2 x CMCD82H 200 mm (8 in) cone midrange compression driver with dual 75 mm (3 in) voice coils.
- Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 w @ 1 m)4 : 109 dB SPL
- High-Frequency Driver : 3 x 2431H 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance : 16 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 w @ 1 m)4 : 117 dB SPL
- Enclosure: 16 mm (5/8) exterior grade 12-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachments: 16 points (4 each top bottom & rear, 2 each side), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included).
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish. White (-WH) available upon request. WRC & WRX available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperatures. See WRC/WRX configuration sheet for details.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, acoustically transparent foam backing (grill cloth backing on white units) (16 gauge stainless steel on WR versions)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IPx3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 533 x 1351 x 772 mm (21.0 x 53.2 x 30.4 in)
- Net Weight: 102 kg (225 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.