JBL PD764 Very High Output Mid-High Loudspeaker
The PD764 Precision Directivity™ loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of single-driver designs. A single module produces greater than 104 dB SPL (continuous) at distances of 50 m (165 ft). The PD764 may be used in clusters with other PD family modules or singly as part of a distributed system. PD100 series low-frequency elements may be added to the array to extend bandwidth and pattern control to the lowest octaves.
- 60° by 40° Coverage Pattern-symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array.
- IFS™ Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB.
- Dual 8 in horn loaded cone mid frequency drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs.
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz.
- Co-axial mid / high-frequency module layout improves mid frequency arrayability and minimizes size.
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction.
- Frequency Range: 150 Hz - 17 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz - 15 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Coverage Angle: 60° x 40°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 20
- Directivity Index (DI): 13 dB
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 225 Hz, 1.5 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: MF: 8 Ohms, HF: 16 Ohms
- Input Power Rating1: MF: 700 W AES (2800 W peak) HF: 150 W AES (600 W peak)
- Sensitivity2: MF: 109 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft) HF: 116 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Calculated Maximum SPL: MF: 137 dB Continuous; 143 dB Peak HF: 138 dB Continuous; 144 dB Peak SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- High Frequency: 2 x 2430H - 75 mm (3 in) diaphragm, 38 mm (1.5 in) aperture, neodymium magnet
- Enclosure: Dual Trapezoidal, 35 ° vertical, 55° horizontal; birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: M10 threaded points, 20 total; 5 each top & bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ coating (white & custom colors optional)
- Grille: Black powder coated zinc treated 14 gauge perforated steel with black foam backing (white & custom colors
- Input Connector: Neutrik® NL4 Speakon® (Options barrier strip or captive cable)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 991 x 991 x 883 mm (39 x 39 x 34.75 in)
- Net Weight: 215 lb, 97.7 kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.