JBL PD5212/43 High Output 2-Way Full Range Loudspeaker
PD5212/43 is a Precision Directivity™ 40° by 30° loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control.
- 300 mm (12 in) horn-loaded LF and largeformat HF driver - high sensitivity design with high continuous SPL capability.
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition™ waveguides provide broad band 40° x 30° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response.
- Rotatable low and high frequency waveguide allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable bi-amp/passive crossover modes.
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 40° x 30°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 24.1
- Directivity Index (DI): 16.0 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover: 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 850 Hz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs. 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Bi-amplified Passive Mode: LF:
- Maximum SPL: TBi-amp mode: LF: 137 dB-SPL
- System Sensitivity6: Passive Mode: 109 dB-SPL
- Low Frequency Driver: Low Frequency Driver: M222-8A
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity6 (1W, 1m): 116 dB-SPL
- High Frequency Driver: 2451H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 109 dB-SPL
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 12.5 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior
- Waveguides: LF: PT-N43MF 600 x 600 mm
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 991 x 673 x 897 mm
- Net Weight: 79.5 kg (175 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.