JBL PD5200/43 High Output Mid-High Loudspeaker
PD5200/43 is a Precision Directivity™ 40° by 30° mid-high frequency loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control.
- High power 200 mm (8 in) dual-coil CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides high sensitivity and high continuous SPL capability along with low distortion, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence.
- Large format neodymium HF driver provides clear, intelligible high frequency projection.
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition™ waveguides provide excellent 40° x 30° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response.
- Rotatable waveguides allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with bi-amp/passive switchable crossover modes.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive mid high crossover network with switchable tri-amp/bi-amp crossover modes.
- Frequency Range: 200 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 240 Hz to 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 40°x 30°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 24.1
- Directivity Index (DI): 16 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover: 6th order (36 dB / oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 1.7 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES) : MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs (AES)3: HF: 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive Mode: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode: MF: 137 dB SPL cont avg (143 dB peak) HF: 135 dB SPL cont avg (141 dB peak) Passive mode: 136 dB SPL cont avg (142 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity6 (1W @ 1m): Passive Mode: 111 dB-SPL
- Mid Frequency Driver: CMCD-82H cone mid-range compression driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter Neodymium Differential Drive NDD™ dual voice coil driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity6 (1W, 1m): 116 dB-SPL
- High Frequency Driver: 2431H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m within operational band)): 116 dB-SPL
- Waveguides: MF: PT-N64MF 600 x 600 mm (24 x 24 in) HF: PT-H64HF 300 x 300 mm (12 x 12 in)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (.625 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 109 dB-SPL14 dB-SPL
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 991 x 673 x 897 mm (39.0 x 26.5 x 35.3 in)
- Net Weight: 69 kg (152 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.