JBL PD5125 High Output Low Frequency Loudspeaker
The PD5125 is a high power low frequency loudspeaker comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) VGC™ Vented Gap Cooled low frequency drivers in a front-loaded, vented configuration. The trapezoidal cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points.
- Two high power 380 mm (15 in) low frequency drivers mounted in individual vented chambers 691 (27.2).
- Low frequency extension to 40 Hz.
- Enclosure dimensions compatible with all PD5000 and PD700 models 20°.
- Frequency Range: 37 Hz to 2.5 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz to 2.1 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 2000W (8000 W peak) 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 50 Hz - 125 Hz 136 dB-SPL cont ave (142 peak) 125 Hz - 800 Hz 135 dB-SPL cont avg (141 peak) supported, high power low frequency module
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode 2 x 8 ohms in discrete drive mode
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 2226H 380 mm (15 in) VGC drivers with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil Low frequency transducers are the 2226H
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (.625 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories)
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 991 x 476 x 609 mm (39 x 18.75 x 27.2 in)
- Net Weight: 53.4 kg (118 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.