JBL PD5122 High Output Low Frequency Loudspeaker
The PD5122 is intended for use as a flown or ground supported, high power low frequency module used in conjunction with mid/high-only or fullrange systems of the PD5000 series.
- Dual high power 300 mm (12 in) low frequency drivers.
- Designed to extend LF pattern control of PD5322 systems.
- Slot-loaded configuartion duplicates LF performance of PD 5322.
- Frequency Range: 41 Hz to 1 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 49 Hz to 300 Hz ( ± 3 dB)
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 1600W (6400 W peak) 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): P1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 peak)
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode
- Sensitivity6 (1W, 1m): 116 dB-SPL
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 2206H 300 mm (12 in) VGC drivers with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil with minimal power compression and low distortion
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 109 dB-SPL14 dB-SPL
- Waveguides: MF: PT-N64MF 600 x 600 mm (24 x 24 in) HF: PT-H64HF 300 x 300 mm (12 x 12 in)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (.625 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood.
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Finish: Black DuraFlexTM finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL4, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 357 x 673 x 706 mm (14.1 x 26.5 x 27.8 in)
- Net Weight: 36.4 kg (80 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.