JBL AC2212/64 Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker, Black
AC2212/64 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 300mm (12in) low frequency driver and one 38mm (1.5in) exit/ 25mm (1in) voice-coil compression driver.
- 60° x 40° Coverage
- PT™ Progressive Transition™ Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center. See Array Guide.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities, themed entertainment venues and in delay/fill locations of larger systems.
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 19kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 17kHz (± 3dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 60°x 40°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 17.8
- Directivity Index (DI): 12.5dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 3rd order (18dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 2.1kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 300W (1100W peak), 2 hrs
250W (1000W peak), 100 hrs
HF: 30W (120W peak), 2hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250W (1000W peak), 100 hrs
Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode:
LF: 120dB-SPL cont avg
HF: 129dB-SPL cont avg
120dB-SPL cont avg
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode: 95dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.