JBL Control 1 Pro Single Speaker in White
Representing the next-generation in professional high-performance, compact loudspeaker systems, the Control® 1 Pro builds on its proud heritage while incorporating the latest innovations in JBL Professional loudspeaker systems design.
This is priced per speaker.
- 150 Watts Continuous Power Handling
- Professional Drivers and Crossover Network
- Included Mounting Bracket
- Transparent and Faithful Sonic Performance
- Magnetically Shielded Transducers
- SonicGuard™ Overload Protection
- Available in Black or White Finishes
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): I00 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Capacity: I50 W
- Sensitivity: 87 dB SPL, 1 W, 1 m (3.3ft)
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB continuous, 114 dB peak
- Directivity Factor (Q): 6.0
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.8
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Overload Protection: Full-range SonicGuard™ power limiting to protect network and transducers
- LF Drivers: 135mm (5.25in) low frequency loudspeaker
- HF Drivers: 19mm (.75in) polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Input Connectors: Spring-loaded terminals
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Structural Foam
- Finish: Black (C1Pro) or White (C1Pro-WH)
- Dimensions: 235mm x 159mm x 143mm (9.3in x 6.3in x 5.6in)
- Net Weight (ea.): 1.8kg (4lb)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 4.6kg (10lb)
- Included Accessories: Mounting Bracket Assembly
- Optional Accessories: MTC-1A ultra-duty mount bracket MTC-8 heavy-duty mounting bracket
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.