JBL 3 Way 10 Inch Installation Loudspeaker
The Control 30 utilizes high power components, computer optimized horn and coaxial component design, patent-pending cabinet manufacturing techniques, and a complex network to achieve smooth high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled, defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- Fully outdoor-capable design, featuring WeatherMax™
- 120° x 110° HF coverage
- 150W transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 thru
- SonicGuard® overload protection
- 250mm (10in) fiberglass / Kevlar® cone LF woofer, with neodymium magnet coaxial 125mm (5in) anodized aluminum cone MR, and 25mm (1in) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware, plus ten 6mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket
- Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 17kHz (-10dB)
- Power Capacity: 500W Continuous
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 150W, 75W, 38W, 19W 100V: 150W, 75W, 38W Thru Position: 4 nominal
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 16kHz ( ± 3dB)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: Short-Term: 123dB; Long-Term: 117dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 93dB, 1W @ 1m (3.3ft)
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 120° H x 110° V
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5.2dB, averaged 500Hz to 10kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.1dB, averaged 500Hz to 10kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Crossover Network: 3rd order Low Pass LF, 2nd order High Pass/3rd order Low Pass MF, 3rd order High Pass, HF, plus conjugate shaping circuitry.
- Low Frequency: 250mm (10in) fiberglass/Kevlar® cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 50mm (2in) voice coil on fiberglass former, neodymium magnet
- Mid Frequency: 125mm (5in) anodized aluminum cone with EPDM rubber (Terpolymer of Ethylene and Propylene) surround, 25mm (1in) voice coil on fiberglass former
- High Frequency: 25mm (1in) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround
- Enclosure Material: High Impact PolyStyrene (HIPS) with 10% glass fill plus patent pending internal 5mm foamed polyurethane secondary mold
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, WeatherMax multi-layer foam
- Overload Protection: SonicGuard full range power limiting to protect network and transducers.
- Environmental: IEC 529 IP-X5 rating. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-Std-202F for salt spray
- Terminations: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9mm outside 4mm inside open
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Colors: Black or white (-WH)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 593 x 372 x 345mm (23.3 x 14.6 x 13.5in.)
- Net Weight (ea): 18.9kg (42lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 20.3kg (45lb)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6mm x 305mm InvisiBall Hex wrench.
- Optional Accessories: MTC-30CM (-WH) to install speaker down from the ceiling. MTC-30UB (-WH) U-Bracket
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.