JBL 2-Way Premium In-Wall Loudspeaker 70/100v Transformer
The Control 126WT is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control® Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centers, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required.
- Components: 165mm (6.5in) polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround.
25mm (1in) pure-titanium dome low diffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter.
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound.
- Extended bandwidth performance of 38Hz - 20kHz.
- 50W continuous (100W program, 200W peak) power handling (126W).
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Power Capacity: 200W Peak
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W & 3.7W taps
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohms
- Low Frequency: 165mm (6.5in) polymer-coated aluminum cone.
- High-Frequency: 25mm (1in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5mm)2
- Crossover Network: 3rd order (18dB/oct) Low Pass to the woofer and 3rd order (18dB/oct) High Pass to the tweeter.
- Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker: 20 to 40 liters (0.7 to 1.4 cu ft)
- Outside Dimensions (H x W x D): 280 x 215 x 105mm (11 x 8.5 x 4.1in), 99mm (3.8in) front of wall to back of speaker.
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 2mm (1.25in)
- Cutout Size (H x W): 246 x 181mm (9.7 x 7.2in)
- Net Weight (ea): 2.7kg (5.9lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 6.2kg (13.5lb)
- Included Accessories: Cutout template & paint shield
- Optional Accessories: MTC-126RIF Rough-In Frame for new construction installation to wallstuds.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.