JBL 8 Inch Coax Ceiling Subwoofer With 12 Inch Waveguide
Control 328C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
- Components: 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarreinforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil. 25 mm (1" exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 18 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs. 150 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 93 dB4 measured half-space
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 60Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 120° conical, broadband
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.0 (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.5dB (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Maximum SPL6: 118 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)
- Crossover Network: 1.9 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance (321C): 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 305 mm (12.0 in.) diameter round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 160 mm (6.3in)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.