Inter-M PA60 Professional 60 Watt Integrated Mixer Amplifier
The InterM PA60 is a professional 60 watt integrated mixer amplifier for both 100v line and low impedance loudspeaker systems.
The PA60 Mixer Amplifier can be desktop or rack mounted and is ideal for commercial audio applications such as background music, paging and public address.
These economical multi-purpose mixer amps feature 6 inputs - 5x microphone or line level, balanced on XLR female and/or euro terminal block connectors on the rear of the unit. Each input terminal features rear-mounted level selector switch for mic or line level sensitivity.
Inputs 1~ 3 feature Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones.
Input 6 is a high impedance unbalanced on 2 x RCA connectors.
This amplifier also features telephone input terminal for connectivity to a standard phone system, allowing paging directly from a telephone handset (if the telephone system provides a Direct Paging Output or if an appropriate Extension Interface is used). VOX priority override is available on inputs 1 & 2 and also the telephone input.
The front panel of the PA60 amplifier features master volume control, 5-zone loudspeaker selection (plus 'all-call'), Bass & Treble Tone control and built-in chime & siren trigger buttons.
Designed to support high performance requirements of a commercial audio system, the PA60 is built with reliability as a priority, featuring short-circuit and thermal protection.
• Education facilities: Elementary, High School, College, University, Training Institute, etc
• Commercial establishments: Department stores, Shopping centres, Multiplex cinemas, hospitals, etc
• Public facilities: Government offices, transportation, stations, terminal, exhibition hall, factory, resorts, etc
- High efficiency Class-D Amplifier: for greater power efficiency, reduced physical size and lower heat dissipation
- Multiple Inputs: 6 x Mic/Line inputs, 1 x Telephone input (Euroblock connector)
- Priority broadcasting: priority-telephone, mic 1, mic 2, chime and siren, in order from ch1 ~ ch6
- Phantom Power Supply: PHANTOM POWER is available (INPUT 1~3) for use with condenser microphones
- Input/Output Monitoring: Channel-specific input signal LED, Output level 7 segment Bar graph LED VU meter
- Base and Treble tone controls: provides user-adjustable sound equalization
- 5 Zone Speaker Selection: allows the selection and audio broadcast to a specific zone, all zones or any combination of 5 zones
- Announce tones: Chime and Siren
- Expandability: Line in/Line out
- Optional 19 inch rackmount kit (BKT-A120)
- Description PA60
- Rated Output 60W
- Frequency Response (Speaker Output, 1W) 80Hz ~ 15kHz
- THD (@ Rated Power, 1kHz) less than 1%
- S/N (@ Rated Output, Line Input) more than 78dB
- Tone Control (100Hz, 10Hz, ±3dB) ±10dB
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance (@ High-Z Output) Input 1~5: MIC -50dBu/2kΩ, LINE -10dBu / 2kΩ
- Input 6 -10dBu/10kΩ
- Tel IN 0dbu / 10kΩ
- Ext IN 0dBu / 20kΩ
- Mix OUT / Impedance 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Speaker Output Level/Impedance: Low Z Output level: 120W / 8Ω, Impedance: 4Ω / 8Ω
- Speaker Output Level/Impedance: High-Z Output level / Impedance: 100v / 84Ω, 70v / 41Ω
- Operating Temperature -10°C ~ +44°C
- Power Source 230v AC / 50Hz
- Power Consumption 40W
- Dimensions 420(W) x 88(H) x 319(D) mm
- Weight (Net) 6.20kg
- Weight (Gross) 9.00kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.