DBX Digital Matrix Processor
Based on the principles of the dbx Zone Processing products, the SC 64 Digital Matrix Processor is the new flagship product for Digital Matrix Processing. Wizard driven configuration using HiQnet System Architect™ makes unprecedented DSP power, incredible routing flexibility and a rich palette of processing tools accessible with the minimum of training. The SC 64 represents the professional choice of foundation on which to build even the most demanding integrated system.
The SC 64 has a total analog I/O count of 64, configurable in banks of eight. The chassis supports up to eight analog input and/or analog output cards facilitating nine different fully loaded configurations. Analog input cards accommodate a wide range of sources with mic/line switching and phantom power per input. Two High Speed Option slots provide facility for adding forthcoming high bandwidth audio transport I/O cards. All of these features are housed in a sleek 2U rack chassis.
With dedicated DSP for common processing functions and insert positions for specialized processing, the SC 64 offers many processing functions including Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS), Ambient Noise Compensation (ANC), priority ducking, parametric equalization (PEQ), delay and dynamics. The SC 64 has a diverse range of control options including HiQnet System Architect™ custom control panels, Ethernet, serial, contact closure, the popular ZC wall controllers and even automatically scheduled events. With so many methods of control, an SC system can truly be tailored to suit the needs and technical expertise of even the scrutinizing contractor.
- 64 channels of analog I/O configurable in banks of 8
- 8 Mic/Line and Phantom Power per channel on Analog Input Cards
- Ethernet / Serial Control
- High Speed Option Slots
- Control Inputs and Logic Outputs
- Pre-configured Architecture
- Selectable DSP inserts on inputs and outputs including Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™), Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC), Compression, De-Essing and Notch Parametric Equalization
- Complete routing flexibility
- Comprehensive configuration, control and monitoring from HiQnet System Architect™
- Wizard Configuration
- Events Scheduler
- Optional Media Engine for media playback
- Optional ZC wall panel control
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.