DB Technologies Arena SW18
The 4" voice coil of the ARENA SW18 delivers powerful and accurate low frequency reproduction, down to 35Hz, at a maximum load of 1200 Watt.
Sound pressure levels of up to 132dB at a crossover frequency of 150Hz, using the internal crossover make this subwoofer the professionals choice.
This woofer can be easily combined with the ARENA satellite units, using just one external power amp.
- Speaker Type: Passive Subwoofer
- Nominal Power Rating: 600W/RMS
- Program Power Rating: 1200W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 35 - 150 Hz
- Max SPL: 132dB
- LF: 18"
- Voice Coil LF: 4"
- Internal Crossover: YES
- Crossover Frequency (passive): 150 Hz
- Signal Input: 1x Speakon (Pin 1+=+) (Pin 1-=-)
- Signal Output: 1x Speakon (Pin 1+=+) (Pin 1-=-)
- Housing: Multiplex birch plywood
- Width: 565mm (22.6in)
- Height: 700mm (28in)
- Depth: 700mm (28in)
- Weight: 44kg (97lbs)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.