Dynamic Audio Device Event 8A - Ideal for Fitness Classes & Gym Instructors
Ideal for fitness instructors, gyms, venues and corporate events, the Event series speakers have RCA and XLR inputs so you can connect a microphone, MP3 player or other media source directly into the speaker. Being lightweight, these are ideal for fitness classes as they're simple to set up and easy to transport.
If you need a simple solution that you'd like to play music directly through, this is for you. With volume and EQ on the rear of the unit, you can easily adapt the sound to suit the room you're in.
All Dynamic Audio Device speakers come with a 12 month warranty.
120W-RMS Acoustic loudspeaker for Live and recorded applications
- Excellent sound and high sound pressure into a compact and lightweight enclosure
- 8'' woofer for reproduction of low-mid frequency range
- The 1'' compression driver is mounted on a horn with 90°x50° dispersion angle
- Cabinet designed for stage-monitor applications
- Built-in anchoring system with threaded holes for suspension, 4 rubber feet for floor placement or stacking of more loudspeakers
- 35 mm adapter for speaker stands
- Input section: 1 microphone (6,3mm Jack + 3p XLR), 1 line (RCA + 3p XLR)
- Output section: 1 line out (6,3mm Jack)
- Independent Bass and Treble controls
- CLIP and POWER indicators for diagnostics through LEDs
|Built-in amp (W/RMS)||120W|
|AES / Program Power||TBC|
|Coverage angle||90°x50° (HxV)|
|Frequency response||80-20.000Hz (±3dB)|
|Low frequency||8” woofer / 2,5” coil|
|High frequency||1” driver / 1.3” coil|
|Input sensitivity||-2dBu (0,6Vrms) adjustable|
|Max SPL-Cont./Peak||114/120dB (Free Field)|
|User controls||mic, line,speaker vol, eq. LF-HF|
|Connections||XLR/Jack bal. Pin RCA unbal. VDE in|
|AC Input||110/220 V AC 50/60Hz|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.