Tecpro PS713 Power Supply
The PS713 is a simple portable power supply interface which serves as the system master in mobile situations. It interfaces to an external DC supply in the range 12 to 30 volts (max) and contains a circuit breaker of 1 amp rating. The unit provides one comms circuit with three sockets. These are connected to Tecpro outstations in the normal way.
It will provide power to up to 24 headset stations or a mixture of headset and loudspeaker stations.
The unit is fitted with 4 mm banana/screw terminals for external DC connection.
- Allows comms system use without mains power
- 12 or 24 volt use
- Allows fully portable operation
- Robust housing makes almost unbreakable construction
- Self-contained circuit breaker protects wiring
- Power requirements: 12-24V DC nominal, 30V peak, smoothed (ripple free). Reverse polarity protected system works optimally from 24V
- Comms line: 200 ohm audio, 5k ohm DC
- Dimensions: 107x93x50mm excluding connections
- Weight: 425g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.