Tecpro PS754 Rack Mount Power Supply/Booster, Dual Circuit
PS754 Rackmount Power Supply
The new Tecpro 1U Rackmounting Power Supply / Power Booster provides 24V DC system power for Tecpro intercom systems and has two modes of operation.
When used as the principal system power supply, it terminates the audio lines with the correct impedance to enable full duplex (simultaneous, two way) conversations to take place over extended cable runs. Alternatively, it may be used to boost system power where the existing power supply has reached its limit. In this mode, termination is not required as this has already been set by the principal system power supply.
The PS754 is similar in design to the power supplies found in the latest generation of Tecpro Master Stations. In 'Power Supply' mode, it provides two independent intercom circuits each rated at 1.1A. This is sufficient to power 25 BP511 beltpacks per circuit. Circuit B can be linked to circuit A to provide a single circuit. The link switch is recessed in the front panel to avoid accidental operation and an LED indicates 'Linked' status.
On the rear chassis, a single 3-pin male and 3-pin female XLR connector wired in parallel are supplied for each of the two circuits. This male/female arrangement provides a convenient cable loop-through facility.
Switching from 'Power Supply' mode to 'Power Boost' disables the terminations on circuits A and B. The switch is rear mounted to avoid accidental operation and a front panel LED indicates 'Termination Off'.
Circuits A and B have dedicated power supplies with short-circuit protection. Protection is electronic and automatic and no resetting is necessary following removal of a fault condition. As the supplies are independent, in the event of a cable fault temporarily disabling one circuit, the other circuit will continue to operate uninterrupted.
- Compact 1U format
- Universal power supply 90-260V AC, 50-60Hz
- Two operating modes - Power Supply or Power Booster
- Provides correct termination for audio line in Power Supply mode
- Suspends termination in Power Booster mode
- Single male XLR3 and female XLR3 connector per circuit (A and B) for cable loop through.
- Supports up to 25 Tecpro BP511 beltpacks per circuit
- Circuit B may be linked to A to form a single circuit in both Power Supply mode and Power Boost mode
- Power output 1.1amps per circuit (A and B)
- Short circuit and overload protection with indication on each intercom circuit
- Automatic reset after short circuit
- Suitable for use with Series 1 and Series 2 products
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.