Chroma-Q ShowCom Beltpack
Rugged, Cost-Effective Show Intercom Beltpack
With a reputation for innovative effects, control and data distribution accessories, we have turned our attention to the Audio sector with the launch of the new Chroma-Q® ShowCom™ - a compact, rugged, cost-effective show intercom beltpack.
Professional Performance, Yet Simple Operation
ShowCom combines professional level, reliable production communications with operation which is simple enough for anyone to use - making it perfect for stage and theatre shows, education drama facilities and many other applications.
The single channel belt pack can be used with compatible master stations and connected via industry standard two core, screened microphone cables.
Features include a tour-proof, extruded aluminium chassis with high impact injection moulded end caps and a robust circuit design maintaining high speech intelligibility.
- Compact design
- Cost-effective intercom beltpack
- Professional level, reliable comms
- Simple enough for anyone to use
- Perfect for stage, theatre, education, drama and many other applications
- Can be used with most industry standard master stations
- Tour-proof, extruded aluminium chassis
- Robust circuit design maintaining high speech intelligibility
- Backlit switches for low light environments
- Remote microphone disable facility
- Connect via industry standard two core, screened microphone cables
- ** This product is not available in North America
|98mm x 110mm x 55mm / 3.9" x 4.3" x 2.1"|
|Material||Aluminium + ABS poly|
|Net Weight||330g / 0.7lbs|
|Supply||24-32VDC, 100mA max|
|Line Signal Level||1mA/V|
|Headphone Impedance||32-400 ohms|
|Headphone Output Power||1.0W/32ohms, 650mW/200ohms|
|Compatibility||Clearcom RS series|
ShowCom Link Connector
ShowCom Headset Connector
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.