Beyerdynamic DT250 Professional Headphones
The DT 250 is a lightweight, low profile design, closed dynamic headphone offering good ambient noise isolation. It's suitable for various applications in broadcast and recording studios. The powerful neodymium magnet systems provide high-fidelity reproduction and a balanced sound. The headband and earphone cushioning system have been carefully designed for maximum comfort and unobtrusive style. DT 252 as single-ear version.
- Closed headphone
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Balanced sound impression
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 252
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 30.000Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100dB SPL
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & ¼" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 360g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.