Audio-Technica M50X Studio Monitor Headphones
Year after year the ATH-M50x are praised by studio engineers, live engineers and pro audio reviwers alike, and are used by professional worldwide.
The ATH-M50x have proprietory 45mm large apeture drivers with rare-earth magnets, giving exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with a deep accurate bass response.
The ATH-M50x have professional-grade earband and headband material, offering exceptional comfort over extended use, as well as great sound isolation. The 90° swiveling earcup is great for one ear listening, and the collapsable design makes it easy to tarnsport.
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 45mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 38 ohms
- Folding/collapsible Yes
- Weight 285g without cable/connector
- Cable - Detachable Yes
- Cable 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables
- Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories Included Screw-on 1/4" adapter, pouch
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers
- Wide frequency range with exceptional audio clarity
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Padded headband and earpads for comfort in extended use
- Collapsable folding body for easy transport
- Three detachble cables
Click here to see the official release
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.