Audio-Technica System 10 Digital Handheld Wireless System
Audio Technica System 10 Handheld Vocal System
The Audio Technica ATW-1102 Handheld transmitter system offers the user up to eight channels, operating on the 2.4GHz range far from TV interference. With instant channel selection you can run the eight channels together without any frequency problems or group selection issues.
Ideal for musicians, performers and presenters, the Audio Technica System 10 provides crisp and clear communications with an easy to read digital ID display.
- Rf Power Output High: 30mW; Low: 10mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: According to National Regulations
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA not included
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight: 280 grams (9.9 oz) without batteries
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 190.0 mm (7.48") W x 46.2 mm (1.82") H x 128.5 mm (5.06") D
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.