Audio Technica Stereo Transmitter For M3 In-Ear Monitor System
Wireless UHF transmitter (frequency-agile) offers LCD display and 1321 user-selectable frequencies
- Power Output: 10 mW/50 mW (switchable), 50 ohms Limited to 10 mW within 863 MHz to 865 MHz Following national regulations
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection: XLRF-type/6.3 mm stereo (1/4") combination connector Pin 1 and Sleeve: Ground Pin 2 and Tip: Hot Pin 3 and Ring: Cold
- Maximum Input Level: XLRF-type/6.3 mm stereo, (1/4") balanced: +26 dBu 6.3 mm (1/4") mono, unbalanced: +26 dBu
- Loop Output Connection: XLRM-type connector Pin 1: Ground Pin 2: Hot Pin 3: Cold
- Power Requirement: 12-18V DC, 600 mA
- Headphone Output Connector: 6.3 mm (1/4") TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone Output Power: 120 mW at 32 ohms
- Antenna Connector: BNC, 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.30") W x 132.0 mm (5.20") D x 44.0 mm (1.70") H
- Net Weight: 930 g (32.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: AC adapter (country dependant); rack mount adapters; flexible antenna
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.