Audio Technica Stereo Receiver For M3 In-Ear Monitor System
The M3R belt pack receiver is part of the M3 system. Rugged, ergonomic compensate housing includes a field-replaceable flexible-whip antennas. Digital LCD display with soft touch controls. The stereo monitor system offers Personal Mix Control, which gives each musician volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via easy-to-use controls on the M2R stereo body-pack receiver. Any number of M2R stereo receivers may be used on the same frequency with a single M2T stereo transmitter. On board 3 level limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks. Includes Audio-Technica earphones with proprietary dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and outstanding isolation with 3 sizes of rubber eartips plus an ear-conforming foam tip. Also, an auxiliary input offers a connection point for an ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input.
These rugged systems are built to stand up to the inevitable bumps of life on the road, delivering clear, natural sound for touring and installed-sound uses.
- Receiving System: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (at 60 dB S/N ratio, 50 ohms termination)
- Headphone Output Connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphones Output Power: 65 mW (at 32 ohms)
- Antenna Input: SMA-type, 50 ohms
- Aux. Input Connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 70.0mm (2.76") W x 25.0mm (0.98") D x 110.0mm (4.33") H
- Net Weight: 133g (4.7oz), without batteries
- Accessories Included: EP3 earphone; flexible antenna
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.