Audio-Technica AT4033ASM Cardioid Condenser Microphone With Shock Mount
offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033aSM's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Audio Technica microphones.
- A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
|Element:||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response:||30-20,000 Hz|
|Low Frequency Roll Off:||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity:||-32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level:||145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Dynamic Range:||128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements:||48V DC, 3.2 mA typical|
|Dimensions:||6.69" (170.0mm) long, 2.10" (53.4mm) maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector:||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories:||AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; protective carrying case|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.